1. Throughly clean the toilet.
2. Add the required amount of shampoo to the toilet water, and have both lids
3. Obtain the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.
4. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close both lids. You
may need to stand on the lid so that he cannot escape. CAUTION: Do not get any
part of your body too close to the edge, as his paws will be reaching out for
any purchase they can find.
5. Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a ''powerwash and
rinse'' which I have found to be quite effective.
6. Have someone to open the door to the outside and ensure that there are no
people between the toilet and the outside door.
7. Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift both lids.
8. The now-clean cat will rocket out of the toilet, and run outside where he
will dry himself.
Sincerely, the Dog
Many of the jokes are contributions from our users. If you find anything offensive and against our policy please report it here with a link to the page. We will do everything to make this an enjoyable platform for everyone.