* You're so tired, that you now answer the phone, "Hell" instead of Hello.
* Mom calls to ask how you've been, and you immediately scream, "Get off my
* When your parents inquire about your grades, you sing the Cookie Monster
song: "C is for cookie, that's good enough for me..."
* You wake up to discover your bed is on fire, but go back to sleep because
you just don't care.
* You've got so much on your mind, you've forgotten how to pee.
* Just to take a break from studying, you actually exit your dormitory when
the nightly fire alarm goes off.
* You sleep more in class than at home.
* You leave for a party and instinctively bring your book bag.
* Visions of the upcoming weekend help you make it through Monday.
* You think about how relaxing it would be if you were in jail right now!
* Your favorite phrase is "I don't give a s@#$."
* The McDonald's people know you by name and know your order from your late
night study breaks.
* You have spent more time figuring out that you only need a 54% on the final
to pass than the time you have actually spent studying.
* When you start showering after class rather than before.
* The test papers are no longer worthy of the fridge door.
* When the campus drunk tells you that you should study more.
* When your favorite paperweight says "Bud Light."
* When your absence exceeds your attendance.
* When your study schedule is based on the rationale that you "might" actually
die before the test!
Many of the jokes are contributions from our users. If you find anything offensive and against our policy please report it here with a link to the page. We will do everything to make this an enjoyable platform for everyone.